Fall Nails {and other Thoughts on a Thursday}

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Some thoughts today:

1) Where do all the sippy cups go? Is there a pied piper who is luring them all into some obscure corner of my house that I don't know exists? Where in the name of God are they disappearing? I buy at least one more every week, yet two more go missing. Every week. How is this happening??
2) There's a 95% chance I've been walking around all day with my yoga pants on backward. 
3) I've officially stopped caring if my kids steal frozen food out of the freezer behind my back. I give up. 
4) There's such a thing as doughnut french toast. My mind is officially blown. Recipe here.
5) It got down to a bone-chilling 82 degrees yesterday, and I didn't even know what to do with myself. I immediately got excited about pulling out my collection of Fall nail polish. I love neons and punchy colors as much as the next gal, but nothing compares to the moodier colors! I usually break up my Fall colors into two categories: early Fall and later Fall. The earlier colors are a little lighter and fun, while the later colors are straight-up drama. Here are a few faves.


from left to right- Chinchilly, Merino Cool, Bahama Mama, Style Cartel, Vested Interest, Good as Gold, Penny Talk, Smokin' Hot, Mind Your Mittens, and Under the Twilight
 I'm especially fond of Bahama Mama, Style Cartel, Penny Talk, and Mind Your Mittens. Smokin' Hot is my absolute favorite, though. It's the perfect deep, foxy purple-grey. 
6) Essie's new 2015 Fall Collection is awesome. You can order a mini set of it here or individually here.
7) Who actually names these colors? That would have to be the most random and fun job ever. 
Although I think this is less "Bahama Mama" and more "Cherry NyQuil." But whatever.
8) It's almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs