Black & White Vibes

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summer is dead to me after the 4th of July. I can get on board with it from May-Independence Day, but after America has had her birthday celebration, it's time to put up the fireworks and move on to football season. After the 4th has passed, I begin to ache for cooler weather and sweatshirts and fires and oysters and football. Unfortunately, we still have the obnoxious month of August to get through, and Mother Nature will not pick up on my hints for another couple of months (or, if you are in the South, until January). Sigh. But that doesn't mean that a girl has to give up dreaming. 
I have lately found myself shifting away from neons and tropical colors and gravitating toward the classic colors of black and white. It's all I've been wearing lately, but that could be because they don't make yoga pants in any other colors :)
 Black and white is a great color combo to bridge the time between late Summer and early Fall. It can still work with gold and pineapple accessories, but it also makes me a little giddy for black cats and witches. 
I seriously cannot wait for Fall. How many more days??

Vivi's gonna need those nesting dolls ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs