Mama & Mini-me

Monday, April 4, 2016

I realized something incredibly depressing over the weekend:
My toddler's closet is better than mine.
Like way better.
All I know is that I don't own an ochre yellow gauze flutter sleeve sundress that matches my sushi.
I swore I'd never buy my kids way more expensive clothes than my own, and I don't. But I do buy Vivi more clothes than I buy for myself because they make much cuter styles for tots...and tot clothes are less expensive. Lady clothes are expensive, and if I'm choosing to clothe myself or my child, I guess I'll take the yoga pants and she can have the adorable fringe swimsuit. 
Like I could pull that off in the first place. 
Every now and again, though, it's my favorite thing in the whole world to coordinate clothes with my Bitty girl. That's part of the fun of having a daughter. When I started hunting for some new Spring clothing for the kids, I noticed that I was finding some similar pieces in both toddler and lady styles, and this look is one of my favorites for Spring and Summer. We need it all!
mama: glasses // earrings // dress // bag // shoesshoes
mini: glasses // dress // bag // shoes
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs