Dear Santa (or Grandma)

Monday, November 30, 2015

It's that time of year again--time to pretend we've been good for 11 months and pray to God that Santa Grandma didn't see it! The babes are getting one large combined present from all their grandparents, and I know they are going to love it. It's this play table that is multipurpose and will function as a train table and an art table. It's extra cool because it has different leg lengths and can grow with the kids, even becoming a desk later on. We're adding the clear acrylic topper and the large storage bins, which will make it so functional and extra kid-friendly. Bobby has been asking for a train table for weeks, so I know he's going to be excited when he sees it on Christmas morning!
We've decided to scale back a little this Christmas and implement the "something you want, something you need, something to wear, and something to read" idea, at least from us. There's no stopping grandparents, and who am I to argue with my elders ;) 
These are a few ideas I have for each tot (they definitely aren't getting all of them). Bobby is almost three, and he's especially into trains, airplanes, Star Wars, and going outdoors. Vivi is 18 months, and she's into blocks, stacking anything/everything, counting, ABC's, and the Bubble Guppies. I've got a solid idea for every category, although I think the term "need" is relative when you're a toddler. The kids definitely aren't left needing for much, but we parents NEED Bobby to sleep in until 7am, so that toddler alarm clock is really for us. 



My list is small and probably a long shot, and--if we are being totally honest--should be a two-item list bearing the words "Diet Pills" and "Botox." But I'll keep it classy and hope for a FitBit. Isn't the Tory Burch FitBit bracelet awesome? So is this gold one. But I need the actual FitBit first, so that may have to wait and be a birthday present. I also need some new rainboots, as my previous pair never returned from Japan. I collect cake stands, so that rustic wood one has been on my love list for months. Probably not a necessary item, but I do love. And I may have already purchased myself the shirt, because I AM the Mother of Dragons :)

Now I will be spending the rest of the month trying to come up with one thing to get my husband. Why are men the hardest creatures in the world to shop for??

Have a great week!
XO

1 comment:

  1. You will love the Fitbit. I have had mine for a year now and I'm still not over the "honeymoon phase". I find it super encouraging!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs