The Cat's Meow

Thursday, August 6, 2015

I've recently taken a tiny hiatus from blogging. I guess the dog days of Summer have been getting to me. But I'm back here right MEOW!
It's no secret I hate Summer and love Fall. I really need to stop trying to make Fall happen, but I can't. Anyhow, when I was looking through all the fun back-to-school sales lately, I noticed some awesome pieces that I couldn't ignore for both minis and mamas. Leopard is one of my favorite animal prints, but you have to do it in small doses, lest you look like a Fran Drescher caricature. One thing, ladies. Pick one leopard thing. I'm also loving the snow leopard shade instead of the traditional brown leopard print that we usually see. It makes it feel a little less cheesy. Paired with some fun other kitty goodies, these pieces are the cat's meow! (Sorry, I can't help myself).
 
We need it all. ALL. That little dress. Both pairs of shoes. The shirts. I can't take it! Baby Gap is really hitting it out of the park lately. They have a few other adorable leopard pieces, including these leopard pleated shorts, these tights, and this onesie. It all just screams Fall, and I am loving it!

I have already been thinking about Halloween costumes (don't judge. Favorite holiday!) and can't come up with anything for Viv yet. Maybe she will end up being a fancy black kitty cat? Can't go wrong with that!
Or Grumpy Cat.

1 comment:

  1. Going with grumpy cat would be pure win in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs