My Favorites List for Running and Life

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, one and all!

Thursdays are usually our fitness days, but I won’t be hypocritical.  I’m currently sitting here with my husband and son, just enjoying the togetherness.  Maybe I’ll go for a run.  Maybe I won’t. 

I will keep it short and sweet… Just a few items that I love for running and life. 



1.   Picky Bars.  These are the most delicious energy bars, and do not include any bad-for-you ingredients.  My favorite flavors are Smooth Caffeinator and Blueberry Boomdizzle.

2.     Erin Condren Weekly Life Planner.  I am old fashioned and like to write down appointments, events, my weekly workout plans, and this planner is the best I have I found for keeping me organized. 

3.     Believe Journal.  I don’t have this just yet… But, it should be arriving in the mail any day soon.  Designed by Lauren Fleshman, who is a fantastic and successful runner, I am very excited to see how this journal can help improve my running as it is complete with tips and quotes from the awesome Lauren. 

4.     Wazzell Wool Baselayer and Moto Lesley Tight from Oiselle.  I do not have these, but I am tempted as I love any piece of clothing from Oiselle, and winter running is here.  From the fit to the style to the performance, you will not find any better running clothes.

5.     Need something to read?  I can’t help but do a little self-promotion here for the novel I wrote In Search of Color.  Read the reviews for yourself and the description, but I think it’s a great accompaniment to a cup of tea and holiday enjoyment. 

6.     Nuun Hydration drink.  My go-to electrolyte tab for training and racing.  My favorite flavor is to mix one of the ginger tangerine tabs with the fruit punch tabs. 

My best to all of you in enjoying the holiday.  I plan to do a lot of this:

Thankful for the short visit and time together as a family!
Time to fly,
Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs