A Very Festive Friday

Friday, November 28, 2014



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with loved ones. We are in Atlanta spending the holiday with Alex’s family, and I really love having two sets of in-laws. Mainly because I get two awesome and completely different sets of meals during holidays. We always go back home about 5 pounds heavier.
Some more than others.
We started off the day with a huge traditional English brunch with one family, where we chilled out and just sat around the fire and watched football, while Bobby wrestled with his uncles, and I ate a face-full of macaroni and cheese. 
Note the mismatched socks.



Then we got dressed and went over to do dinner with the other family, where we dabbled in the punch and Bobby ran around sans pants. Then we took our Thanksgiving naps and went for round 3: Dessert.

All-in-all, it was a great time to catch up with a lot of our loved ones. And now I’m wearing my Thanksgiving pants and sitting around eating a leftover cupcake.
I debated about partaking in the Black Friday shopping extravaganza, as I do love to shop and get a good deal. But I enjoy being lazy even more, so slothfulness wins again. I am making my shopping list and getting prepared for this weekend, and Cyber Monday. Shopping in my underpants is more my style anyway.
Do any of y’all have just THE most difficult time shopping for the men in your lives? I know I do. These are a few ideas. Not sure where you stand on giving your guys Playboys, but I personally enjoy getting them because I like reading the questions and answers portion. And the articles..

Han Solo print  // boxer briefs // docking station catch-all // mini football // Playboy subscription // Clark's Wallabee // magnetic bottle opener // mini JAMBOX speaker // Polo pullover

Now that we have the babies, we usually don’t get each other extravagant gifts. Just a couple of little things. It’s a moot point asking him what he wants for Christmas, because all I hear now is a mumbling of “I’d like somebody to cut down that dead pine tree in our back yard..” But I would like for Alex to have something under the tree besides underpants and socks. So we will see.
 
 
ANYHOW.


Hope y’all have a wonderful Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We are looking forward to chilling by the fire today, tailgating with Vince Dooley at the GA v. GA Tech game in Athens tomorrow, and a LONG drive home on Sunday. It is killing me to not be at home putting up my Christmas decorations already!!


 
Keep on keepin’ on!
-Annette

1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs