Kitchen/Dining Inspo

Tuesday, June 23, 2020


Ah, I love a good clean kitchen (You should see mine right now. It's a vision straight out of Dante), so that is where I am going to start with the design inspo. Our new house needs a little lovin' in the kitchen area, so we plan to give it a little facelift with new Shaker-style cabinets, new quartz countertops, new oven and fridge, finishing off the island, installing a backsplash, and adding some open shelving in the wet bar area.

This is what we're starting with. 

I'm currently loving a taupe/greige kitchen, but white kitchens will always have my heart, so I've decided to do white cabinets on the uppers and do the bottoms and the island a taupe color. That way I'll get the best of both worlds. Top it off with some gold hardware, and I think it will be dreamy. This is what I'm envisioning when it's all said and done. 

Tile

These are some other kitchens that I'm using for inspiration:



Our new kitchen and dining room are sort of one and the same; it's a very open floor plan. So I definitely want them to flow well. Luckily it has great light in the area, which is a bonus. Here are some dining spaces I've been drooling over:








As you can see, I'm really into the white tulip tables, lighter woods, and pops of soft pinks and yellows. Anyway, that's it for now. I'll let y'all know as soon as I get my vision board drawn up. 
Until then, hope you're having a wonderful week!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs